September 14, 2014

Disclaimer

I had a huge spike in visitors lately and this made me realize I probably need to add a disclaimer to the blog, you know, just in case lol.

This blog is my trading journey for information and self-help purposes only. Use of this blog in any way constitutes your full understanding of and compliance with this disclaimer.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not a professional day trader, let alone guru. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. I am an aspiring trader trying everything in my power to get into the top 10% of consistently profitable traders. And that's what this blog is all about.

I use this blog as a central location for all of my research and as a trading journal in order to document and analyze my trades. Documenting this information helps me learn quicker and adapt faster in one of the most difficult professions on the planet: day trading securities.

My posts are reflective in nature and in no way are they meant to be construed as a suggestion, hint, hot tip, or pressure to purchase or sell any equity, derivative, commodity, or any security for that matter.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below. Thanks reading this disclaimer and welcome to the Furu to Guru blog!

Jory

No comments:

Post a Comment