Disclaimer

    This blog is my journal for information and self-development purposes only. Use of this blog in any way constitutes your full understanding of and compliance with this disclaimer.

    I use this blog as a centralized database for all the research and resources I've come across over the last 20 years. This blog serves as a journal where I discuss my thoughts. I try to document my thoughts and feelings to help me learn faster. I also analyze my performance and adherence to my core principles. Blogging helps me learn and adapt very quickly.

    My posts are in no way meant to be construed as a suggestion, hot tip, or pressure to purchase or sell any security. The use of this blog constitutes your full understanding of and compliance with this disclaimer.

    If you have any questions, please ask them in the comment section below. Thanks for reading this disclaimer and welcome to the Furu to Guru blog!

Jory

Popular posts from this blog

Why Trading Stocks is the Best Therapy in the World

The Laws of Trading

How to Perform F2G Technical Analysis