The Best Trading Gurus
Al Brooks - www.brookspriceaction.com (@AlBrooksPA on Twitter)
Dan Zanger - www.chartpattern.com (@DanZanger on Twitter)
Brian Shannon - www.alphatrends.net/blog (@alphatrends on Twitter)
Trader Stewie - http://artoftrading.net (@traderstewie on Twitter)
Tim Grittani - http://tradetheticker.blogspot.com (@kroyrunner89 on Twitter)
- The best futures trader I follow.
- The best price action trader I follow.
- Cuts out all the BS indicators and focuses on pure support and resistance to make loads of dough in the markets.
- Exceptional trader with almost 30 years of experience trading several markets.
- Al cuts out all the BS technical indicators and fundamentals and focuses on pure price action. After all, HFT algorithms control the markets these days and they trade mathematically, which leaves discernible patterns in the price action.
- Check out his books, chat room, and YouTube channel.
- Dan is the world record holder for the largest percent change for a personal portfolio for a 12-month period of time and an 18-month period of time in the history of the stock market.
- Specializes in swing trading strategies that people with even full-time jobs could significantly benefit from.
- Amazing trader with over 20 years of experience trading the markets.
- Check out his blog and his YouTube channel for exceptional videos on several topics, with an emphasis on technical analysis, entries/exits, and position sizing.
- Excellent swing and day trader with over 15 years of experience.
- Has numerous great videos and articles on his website and his YouTube channel.
OTC and Momentum Stock Specialists
- Truly exceptional day trader with several strategies long and short, big boards and OTCs.
- Video lessons go into great detail about his trades throughout the day.
- Webinars recap important trading principles and trends in his own trading performance--good and bad.
- Nate emphasizes helping his students and encourages everyone to ask a lot of questions.
- Tim's OTC level II videos are unparalleled in their helpfulness.
- Tim isn't a guru with students per se, but he is an amazing trader that shares his trading journey with occasional trade recaps that are really helpful.
- Tim has a phenomenal FAQ as well as a very thorough post on brokers.