Adjustments to My Learning Process

After watching a very helpful video by trading coach, Dr. Brett Steenbarger, http://youtu.be/2LKW1fbDNOo, I've decided to structure how I track my trading performance and how to use that information to make incremental improvements to my trading using the following outline:
  1. Practice decision making (performance)
    • Identifying and taking advantage of opportunity in the market
  2. Measurement of results
    • Outcome feedback (how well I'm doing)
    • Process feedback (what I'm doing well, what I'm not doing well)
  3. Use the feedback to set achievable goals and try to improve future performance
    • Vividly imagine great trades, what I did, and how it made me feel
    • Vividly imagine poor trades, what I did, and how it made me feel
Simple enough, but we'll see how it goes!

Jory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Trading Stocks is the Best Therapy in the World

The Laws of Trading

How to Perform F2G Technical Analysis